To our customers and community,
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, we aim to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, customers, and community. CC&N has a thorough continuity plan and we’ve taken precautionary measures, in accordance with guidance from government and public health authorities, to ensure we conduct business safely and limit the spread of COVID-19.
We want to ensure our customers that we are open for business. We stand by our communities to support the critical communication pathways required for businesses and essential services such as first responders, healthcare, government agencies, and schools. We are fully committed to carrying out work for our customers and have instituted several policies to reduce the risk of potential transmission, including:
- Implementing proper health and sanitization protocols throughout our organization and regularly consulting subject matter experts and government resources to adjust our response to evolving requirements
- Reminding all employees of pre-existing sanitation and illness protocols, including frequent and proper handwashing
- Practicing social distancing in the field
- Instituting work-from-home policies for our office staff
- Conducting virtual meetings whenever possible
We know that our customers are finding themselves in situations they could not have imagined, and we are here to help them connect the unimaginable. We take our responsibilities in this regard very seriously and remain proud to be a trusted partner.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-944-1715 or visit us online at www.cc-n.com for continued support.
Mark Wild, Executive Vice President