The need for reliable communication inside buildings, parking structures, and warehouses is growing. Our solutions enable instant communication channels for first responders, staff, customers, and patients in the event of an active situation. We ensure that cell and radio signals are strong throughout your premises. Learn more about our public safety and cellular repeater systems below.
First Responder Communication
Public Safety Repeater Systems
- No Charge Site Signal Surveys
- Newly Released NFPA 72 1221, IFC510, UL2524 Compliance Regulations Consulting
- Certified iBwave Designs
- Implementation of Engineered BDA Systems
- Annual Service & Maintenance
- Learn more…
Cellular Repeater Systems
- Diagnostics and Testing
- Coordinate 3rd Party Retransmit Agreements with All Major Carriers
- Certified Carrier Approved Designs
- Implementation of Neutral Host Systems
- Service, Maintenance, and Monitoring
- Mass Notification Support
- Learn more…
Why Choose CC&N?
- Over 34 Years of Experience
- Signal Surveys & Comprehensive Testing
- Expertise with NFPA, IFC, & UL Listings
- iBWave Certified Design & Engineering
- Prequalified In-house Bench tested and Certified Systems
- FCC Licensed
- Nationwide AHJ Consulting and Coordination
- System Certification Prior to Customer Ownership
- Versatile & Customized Solutions
Benefits of Working With CC&N / Expertise, Experience, & Innovation
Your Safety Communication Provider
CC&N offers complete Public Safety RF solutions. We engineer in-building public safety and cellular networks specific to the unique environment and structure of each building. We design custom Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDAs) to enhance RF radio signals, and install systems that distribute RF signals into and throughout a building. We ensure Police, Fire, and First Responders can communicate to address emergency situations that are critical to the safety of the rescue workers and the occupants of a building. In addition, we design and install custom cellular signal repeater solutions that enable mass notification and the communication of those visiting your building in the event of an active situation.
At CC&N, we pride ourselves on being a partner you can rely on.
Always There. Always on Time. Always on Budget.
Creating a Safe, Reliable, and Secure Environment
CC&N can provide an educational briefing about the key considerations of cabling, wireless, and safety infrastructure developments that help IT and Facility Management prepare the organization for the future and align with quickly evolving demands that keep buildings safe.
Please contact us to schedule a quick conversation about the future of your organization.
Contact us or call (800) 944-1715 to discuss your project with us!