In-Building Wireless Sales Engineer
The CC&N team has an exciting opportunity for an In-Building Wireless (IBW) Sales Engineer to join the DAS Team.
The IBW Sales Engineer is responsible for driving growth through customer engagement and opportunity assessment, solutions design, and project deployment support, that provides differentiated value and optimizes the customer experience. This position, with a home base in Brookfield, WI and expected travel up to 50% of the time, reports to the Director of IBW Technology.
- Develop and execute a plan to achieve targeted growth metrics that are individually driven with team support.
- Work with the IBW Account Management team to identify new business and customer relationship development opportunities that support company strategic growth objectives.
- Identify and manage strategic plans to discover and develop new business opportunities for all IBW systems.
- Prepare bids based on solutions designs consistent with customer response expectations.
- Assess and operationalize technology enhancements that deliver best in class capabilities by working with key suppliers and partners to stay informed on leading industry trends and new product offerings.
- Perform competitive assessments to inform CC&N’s IBW market position and differentiated solutions offerings.
- Work closely with all business unit teams to ensure the team is delivering quality, innovative, and custom communication solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Qualified candidates will have a successful track record of 7+ years in the industry and combined business development and/or account management experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume via the link above to Emilie Poulakos, Human Resources Manager at CC&N.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.