Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are a fast-paced company that has a diverse portfolio of customers. We are proud to be one of the five Operating Companies within OwnersEdge, a holding company most recently recognized for the 2019 ACG Wisconsin Corporate Growth Award for our sustained financial performance, strong business culture and strategic excellence.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee-owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we were recognized as a recipient of the Biztimes Media Future 50 Award in 2022 based on our proven growth over the last three years, and we are part of the OwnersEdge family who was named 2022 Wisconsin ESOP Company of the Year.
- Energized to support revenue growth of the business with a focus on cost management and operating income
- Skilled at guiding your teams’ execution efforts toward long-term success and results
- All about gathering and analyzing the facts to build a business case, but are also effective at quick decision-making
- A leader who others want to work for and respect
- A master at balancing accountability & inspiration among your team
- A leader who develops trust, healthy conflict, and commitment to objectives
Reporting to the VP of Operations, this position will be the primary financial contact. The Accounting Manager will both influence and support CC&N leadership team members as they anticipate and encounter business issues through good decision-making based on sound financial management. Additionally, you will be a member of the OwnersEdge finance leadership team working with other employee-owners who have financial responsibility as well as lead the internal CC&N Warehouse, Purchasing, and Operations Coordination teams.
To thrive in this role, you will:
- Provide leadership with needed financial information, dashboards, analyses, and recommendations to make important business decisions.
- Work closely with the VP of Operations to prepare timely and accurate monthly and annual financial reports and forecasts.
- Lead an experienced team of direct reports.
- Lead the preparation of CC&N’s annual budget.
- Support the company’s strategic direction by participating in quarterly and annual strategic planning and providing financial and critical strategic insight.
- Drive process improvement activities and actively participate in cost management efforts for the company.
- Monitor cash flow performance and needs of the company by providing estimates of funds generated by working capital efficiency.
- Power user within organization on ERP functionality, especially as it relates to financial dashboards, reporting, and accounting functions.
- Be responsible for all aspects of monthly financials.
- Develop and document account processes and procedures ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Oversee Fixed Assets by conducting annual fixed asset audits and maintaining company controls.
- Oversee monthly sales and use tax filings for multiple states.
- Ensure the timely, accurate calculation, and payment of sales commissions.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.